Turning Inward, a retreat that will lead you home
Congratulations on your decision to join us in Mexico for an incredible week of yoga, meditation, crystal healing, sun, amazing food and so much more. To best prepare you, and us, for this journey please fill out the following questionnaire, become acquainted with where you are headed and think about committing to one thing that you believe will enhance your experience.
The following is a typical day at Mar de Jade
Saturdays are travel days. The retreat officially begins on Sunday morning November 4th and ends Friday night November 9th.
Each day on retreat is designed slight different. But the week will consist of all of the following
- Two yoga classes. Vinyasa flow class (2 hours) + Restorative yoga class (2 hours)
- Two meditation sessions
- Three organic freshly prepared meals a day
- Free time
- Evening dharma talks
- Sweat Lodge
- Yoga nidra
- Crystal healing
- Journaling + Group Discussion
What is one thing that you can commit to that will enhance your retreat experience?
Meditate for 5 minutes a day
Practice yoga every day even if it's for 10 minutes
Be mindful of changes that you would like to begin making in your life
We look forward to seeing you in Mexico!!
Cynthia, Banni + Angie
1. Retreat Participants will be entitled to a full refund less 10% of the total cost, with notice at least 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
2. With notice of cancellation 59 days or less from the scheduled arrival date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 25% of the total cost.
3. No refund with notice of cancellation less than two weeks prior to arrival.
4. Retreat participants are responsible for all nights reserved at the rates reserved. There are no refunds or pro-rating for arriving later, leaving earlier (or participating in only some of the activities/scheduled yoga classes) than the reserved dates.